Thursday, September 2, 2010

Further Horrifying Flavors

The Onion's AV Club is my favorite place to look for a nice, snarky take on all things cultural. They review books, movies, music and video games, and in general, their reviews tend to mesh with the gears of my mind. They do other things as well, some of which are stomach-turning just to read about, let alone do. Case in point, the Taste-Test feature, where, this week, they have decided to try three new flavors of vodka.

Read this and try not to barf too much. My favorite quote from the taste-testers (regarding the whipped-cream[WTF!] flavored vodka): "Like a grade-school birthday party gone wrong."

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sten! More tasty vodkas!! Yaaay!! And the whipped cream vodka tastes like cream soda?? Well I LOVE cream soda. Maybe I'll have to make another stop at the liquor store... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "bottles of cheese" comment

    ReplyDelete